Cornucopia is the only all-natural pet food in the world created by Doc Broderick, a world renowned veterinarian and nutritionist.
Doc Broderick’s main goal:
- Proper nutrition will not only help pets live longer, healthier lives - but it may prevent certain diseases from ever starting.
What is the best dog food?
What should my cat eat if it has a picky appetite?
What nutrients can help prevent disease?
What food is preserved naturally?
The answer is Cornucopia Pet Foods and Supplements, a superfood diet created
by Doc Broderick for optimal pet health and longevity.
Why Cornucopia is the healthiest choice for your pets:
- No By-Products
- No Farmed Fish
- No GMO
- No Antibiotics
- No Rendered Meats or Food Waste
- No Hormones, Pesticides, or Herbicides
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Colors, or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Gluten
- No Sugars
- No Meal
- No Wheat, Corn,
- No Carrageenan (An indigestible additive for thickening)
- No Aspartame, MSG or “Natural Flavors”
The Gold Standard
in all natural dog & cat food
- Packed with Vital Nutrients Including Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes, and Antioxidants
- Easy to Digest
- Preventive Nutrition
- Metabolizable Energy
- "Many pet foods contain corn as the main ingredient. Dogs and cats are not “cornivores’….they are carnivores!"
- "If I can’t eat the food, I won’t give it to my pets either."
- "Our pets are the only ones in our family who give us unconditional love."
- "The animals are our children. They deserve the same quality food as our two-legged children."
- "Your pets are members of the family so treat them like members of the family."
- "I can help your pets live longer, healthier lives."
- "Feed your pets what your grandfather fed his pets."
- "Would you eat what you are feeding your pet? No? Then don’t feed it."
- "Cats are obligate carnivores, not herbivores."
- "Animals are my children."
- "You have never in your life been to a doctor or veterinarian who taught you how to prevent disease (or who taught you about nutrition.)"
- "Developed with Passion by a practicing veterinarian."
- "If your human children died at 25 instead of 75 that would get your attention as to what is going on with pets."
- "I am abolishing disease in my practice."
- "1 out of 5 children in the average American family walks on all fours."
- "Tell your pet every day that you love them."
- "You can communicate with your pet, just listen."
- "Would you feed your other children pet food?"
- "Think about which members of your family give you unconditional love. Then treat them the same."
- "We don’t make pet food, we make food for pets"
- "Give them a “mouse-full”"
- "Read the ingredients, would you eat that?"
- "Does your pet deserve any less?"
- "Where else do you get unconditional love?"
- "Who is always happy to see you?"
- "Who never complains about their day?"
- "Give back to your pets the unconditional love that they give you."
- "I put unconditional love into my food, my products, my patients, my practice."
- "These blessed creatures are giving you unconditional love. Feeding them healthy, pure organic food is not much to ask in return."
- "Let an animal in your heart and experience unconditional love."
- "Unconditional love is when you love with all that you have."
- "Unconditional love is giving without taking."
- "Unconditional love is above all the gift of one’s self."
- "Unconditional love is above all the gift of life."
- "Unconditional love is the deepest essence of life."
- "Unconditional love is always available for the asking."
- "There is nothing more exhilarating than animal love."
- "We all need to ask ourselves, “What are we giving to the world?”"
- "Pursue your passion. I did."
- "I make pet food the way Mother Nature intended."
- "You were told your whole life not to feed your pet off the table. That turned out to be a lie to help sell pet food."
- Doc -