24-Small Can Variety Pack
The Gold Standard
in all natural dog & cat food
Cornucopia 24-Can Variety Pack includes a "taste test" of all Cornucopia flavors. Included are 24 smaller cans (6 oz. each) that is perfect for small pets. It contains a mix of up to 11 flavors of the best Food for Dogs and Cats that you can buy anywhere on the planet! Your pet children will love them!
Our varieties are packed with GMO-free Organic Chicken*, Organic Turkey*, wild-caught fish, and farm-fresh Organic vegetables*. Our Certified Organic varieties, Pure Organic Chicken, Pure Organic Turkey and Superbowl, are Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. One can of Cornucopia Pet Food contains more Metabolizable Energy (measured in kilocalories: 1,000 calories per kilogram of food) than any of our competitors on the market. That means you can feed your animal less, and stretch your budget further.
Developed by Practicing Veterinarian Dr. Geoffrey Broderick, Cornucopia Pet Foods help pets live longer, healthier lives through the power of preventive nutrition. Our 24-Small Can Variety Pack is formulated for both cats and dogs of all ages and supplies optimal nutrition by giving them the purest, most non-toxic high protein formula using absolutely minimal amounts of carbohydrates with no fillers, and no sugar so you get more for your money!
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL of our Cornucopia Flavors are created using ONLY Organic proteins, Organic Veggies and Wild-Caught fish! 3 of our flavors have a higher percentage of organic ingredients because they do not contain fish and because of that, those flavors are Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth and display the USDA Organic Logo and Oregon Tilth Logo.
- See all organic dog food products.
Packed with nutrition
Every healthy dog looks forward to mealtime. You might not guess it from watching your dog eat, but dogs are the gourmets of the animal world. Dogs have 1700 taste receptors in their tongues. They don't get bored eating the same food every day, because there are always subtle variations in any food you feed your dog. Dogs don't waste any time getting their food down, but they savor every nuance of flavor and aroma.
Variety of Flavors and Aromas
Cornucopia's 24-Small Can Variety Pack is packed with nutrition in 11 flavors that dogs love. Your dog will never get bored with our 24-Small Can Variety Pack. But Cornucopia doesn't just provide variety for your dog. Our products are reliably wholesome and nutritious.
How is Cornucopia 24-Small Can Variety Pack dependably wholesome and nutritious for your dog?
- Cornucopia never includes rendered meats. It doesn't use the animals that died on the way to the processing plant, or animals that were too sick to sell to better food manufacturers, or animals that were fed waste products. We also protect our process from even the hint of making pet food from other pets.
- Cornucopia never includes artificial flavors or odorants. We do this to protect your dog (and you) from any exposure to these common causes of allergic reactions. The same goes for preservatives. Heat in the canning process protects your dog's food from bacterial contamination. It doesn't need preservatives because it's hermetically sealed so you open the can for serving.
- Cornucopia excludes gluten, grains of all kinds, soy, sugar, and aspartame. We choose meat, fish, and vegetables that are packed with natural flavor. We don't add the carbohydrate fillers that your dog's body can't use. We created a blend that is easy to serve that doesn't require the potentially allergenic ingredient carrageenan.
- Cornucopia uses sustainably wild-caught fish, never factory-farmed fish. We don't contribute to ocean pollution by buying from fish farms.
- And with Cornucopia, none of our products ever contains any chemical used to euthanize another animal. That's because we absolutely, positively reject the addition of euthanized pets to any of our products.
With our 24-Small Can Variety Pack, your dog is sure to find flavors she will love. But every can offers premium, wholesome nutrition.
Why Cornucopia is the healthiest choice for your pets:
- No By-Products
- No Farmed Fish
- No GMO
- No Antibiotics
- No Rendered Meals or Food Waste
- No Hormones, Pesticides, or Herbicides
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Colors, or Flavors
- No Euthanasia Drugs or Drugs of Any Kind EVER in our Food!
- No Preservatives
- No Gluten
- No Sugars
- No Meal
- No Wheat, Corn, or Soy
- No Carrageenan
- No Aspartame, MSG or "Natural Flavors"
- No Euthanized Animals of Any Kind EVER in our Food!
See the ingredients of each flavor:
Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B3), Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Lodide.
In addition to the above minerals, all of our Cornucopia Foods contain 84 chelated, raw minerals from the Wildcrafted Himalayan Mountain Salt crystals that have been buried in caverns within the Himalayan Mountains and untouched by the Earth's environment for over 250 million years. This is vastly different than modern sea salt and table salt.
For Adult Cats & Dogs feed about 3oz. per 10-20lbs. of body weight, twice per day. Adjust the amount according to your pet's appearance, activity and supplemental foods that you give them.
Feed Kittens, Puppies, Pregnant & Nursing Mothers on a free-choice basis, 3-4 times daily.
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
1,900 Kcal/Kgm - 700 Kcal/12.8oz. can
Guaranteed Analysis is the pet food industry’s version of Nutrition Facts that are printed on every package. Under AAFCO regulations pet food’s are required to guarantee the minimum percentages of crude protein and crude fat, and the maximum percentages of crude fiber and moisture. This allows consumers to easily compare the nutrients in the food they’re buying.
Have a question for Doc?