Super-Food & Phyto-Food Combo
- Immunity Support
- Free Radical Defense
- Promotes Healing
- Boosts Energy & Vitality
- Increases Digestion
- Supports Joint Health
Combining these two supplements gives your pet more:
- Health Benefits
- Protection from Diseases
Doc Broderick designed Cornucopia Supplements to give your pet the nutrients it needs to live a healthier, longer life. Super-Food antioxidant is based off of the Mediterranean Diet and Phyto-Food immunity support is based off of the Pacific Rim Diet. They should be used in combination and served in equal amounts. We recommend ordering these supplements as a "pair," but they are available to order as single units as well.
To purchase or replace a single bottle of either Super-Food or Phyto-Food please call (631) 546-6587!
- Carotene Complex (Beta, Alpha, Gamma) – 300 iu
- Vitamin C (Ester-C) – 200 mg
- Vitamin E (mixed natural Tocopherols) – 100 iu
- Zinc (Z. Ascorbate) – 10 mg
- Selenium (Yeast Bound) – 15 mcg
- Bioflavonoid Complex – 50 mg
- Chlorella – 50 mg
- Spirulina – 50 mg
- Ginkgo Biloba – 20 mg
- Biotin – 500 mg
- Bee Pollen – 20 mcg
- Taurine – 50 mg
- Digestive Enzyme Complex (Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Cellulase) – 50 mg
- Acidophilus – 10 mg
- Fossil Mineral Flour – 50 mg
In a base of: North Atlantic Kelp, Nutritional Yeast, Lecithin, Alfalfa, and Wheat Sprouts.
- Blue Green Algae from Klamath Lake
- Soy Force™ (Organic Sprouted Soy Beans)
- Concentrated Barley Grass Juice
- North Atlantic Sea Kelp
- North Pacific Sea Kelp
- Organic Nutritional Yeast
Phyto-Food Immunity Support Supplement for Pets and Super-Food Antioxidant Supplement for Pets can be mixed with canned food or dry food, raw or table food. Start your pet on these potent supplements by feeding just a pinch (as if you were feeding a goldfish), and then increase every day as your pet develops a taste for it.
Maintenance for pets:
- Over 60lbs. - 1 Teaspoon Each Per Meal
- 50lbs. to 60lbs - 3/4 Tsp. to 1 Tsp. Each Per Meal
- 30lbs. to 50lbs. - 1/2 Tsp. to 3/4 Tsp. Each Per Meal
- 20lbs. to 30lbs. - 1/4 Tsp. to 1/2 Tsp. Each Per Meal
- Under 20Lbs. - 1/8 Tsp. to 1/4 Tsp. Each Per Meal
Double or triple these amounts under severe stress conditions such as injury, sickness, or surgery.
Have a question for Doc?