Compassion for Pets
“Compassion for Pets” is a groundbreaking, new book by Dr. R. Geoffrey Broderick, practicing veterinarian for 48 years, veterinary nutritionist and creator of Cornucopia. This hardcover limited-edition, autographed book is now available at a special introductory price.
This book uncovers the dirty secrets of the commercial pet food industry and offers enlightening and insightful information regarding proper pet nutrition for both dogs and cats.
There are many things to learn from the book, but a few “take home” thoughts include:
- We will learn the difference in the requirements of the diet of an omnivorous carnivore (the dog), and an obligate carnivore (the cat).
- Why would we give our pets food that we ourselves would never eat?
- We must learn what pet food really is, where the ingredients come from and how it is made.
- Our four-legged children should be eating the same quality food as our two-legged ones.
- It is unacceptable to lose one-half to two-thirds of a pet’s life by feeding non-human-grade, toxic pet food.
These points are just an example of what can be learned from Compassion for Pets. Enjoy the reading and enjoy the better health of your pets!
If you know or have a child that wants to be a veterinarian, this is an absolute, must-read, perfect gift for them.
Please note: Personalized, inscribed books are not returnable or refundable after purchase.